11 Curb Appeal Hacks to Try Before Putting Your Home on the Market
Curb appeal can have a significant impact on how quickly your home sells. It can also affect the value of your property. So, to put the most money in your pocket as fast as possible, try these curb appeal hacks before your Cincinnati listing goes live.
Need to sell your home for top dollar in Cincinnati or Northern Kentucky? Luxury Real Estate Agent Paul Sian can handle all your real estate needs! Email: Paul@CinciNKYRealEstate.com Phone: 513-560-8002
Choose the Right Tools
You will need specific equipment and tools to take your curb from drab to fabulous. Of course, a little professional help doesn’t hurt, either.
- Invest in a pressure washer for siding and driveway cleaning.
- Grab a pair of comfortable and utilitarian gardening gloves.
- Install a lawn sprinkler timer to save water and keep grass green.
- Seek the guidance of an experienced landscape designer to give your property the boost it needs.
Try Less Conventional Cleanup Projects
Planting flowers and cleaning up outside are great ways to enhance curb appeal. But a few other projects might add the unique touch you need to sell quickly.
- Paint the front door to give the home personality.
- Give your curbside mailbox a quirky makeover.
- Line sparse walkways (or create new ones) with attractive stones.
Go Beyond Curb Appeal
Increasing your home’s perceived value and actual appraisal amount might require more than an appealing curb. Here are other ways to improve your home’s value ASAP.
- Run your own comps so you know what to expect.
- Understand how appraisals work and what to look out for.
- Have your documents in order—including permits on additions or improvements.
- Know how to handle the appraiser’s visit.
Improving your curb appeal is about more than dropping a few potted plants on the porch. Having the right tools, choosing the right projects, and understanding the appraisal process are all crucial steps toward selling your home for the highest price possible. And, taking these curb appeal steps could help you sell your property faster than expected.